Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Nov. 2014: EMMI Position on the EC's Proposal for a Regulation on Benchmarks
- Nov. 2014: Eurepo to be discontinued as of 2 January 2015
- Oct. 2014: 4th European end-users' Workshop
- Oct. 2014: EMMI changes its contact details
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
EMMI recommends that users of EMMI Benchmarks (currently Euribor, Eonia and Eurepo) regularly assess that the Benchmark used is appropriate, suitable and relevant for the targeted market and put in place contingency provisions in case of benchmark discontinuation.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.