Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Nov. 2014: EMMI Benchmark's Consultation Policy
- Nov. 2014: Progress on Euribor+: an enhanced benchmark for the Euromarkets
- Nov. 2014: Conclusions of the 4th End-Users workshop conclusions are available !
- Nov. 2014: EMMI Position on the EC's Proposal for a Regulation on Benchmarks
- Nov. 2014: Eurepo to be discontinued as of 2 January 2015
- Oct. 2014: 4th European end-users' Workshop
- Oct. 2014: EMMI changes its contact details
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Fixing at 19:00 CET - Publication the following day around 12:00 CET
The historical data for Eonia® provided herein are displayed for information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any reason. Any use thereof is therefore at the user's own risk. Neither the legal sponsors of Eonia®, nor anyone else can be held liable in any way for the inaccuracy of such historical data.
The historical data provided herein are no substitutes for the Eonia® reference rates that are displayed under the vendors'terminals "EONIA=" and "EONIARECAP" in accordance with the Eonia® Technical Features. Please also refer to the FAQs.
The Indicative calendars for maintenance periods can be found on the ECB website.
On 3 March 2014, this website will only show EMMI benchmarks on a 24-hour delayed basis. If you require access to live data (up to 24 hours) you can access it from an Authorised Vendor listed in the Subscription section on this website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Eonia® is a worldwide registered trademarks of EMMI a.i.sb.l.. All rights reserved. All uses of this name must indicate that the index is a registered trademark. A licensing Agreement with EMMI is mandatory for all commercial use of the registered trademark.