Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- May 2016: EMMI welcomes the adoption of the EU Regulation for Financial Benchmarks
- April 2016: OP Corporate Bank (previously known as Pohjola Bank) made their last contribution to Euribor on 13 May 2016
- April 2016: EMMI to implement Euribor intraday refixing policy
- April 2016: EMMI publishes stakeholder feedback on the evolution of Euribor
- March 2016: Update on Euribor benchmark transition
- March 2016: EMMI welcomes the Second IOSCO Review
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 35 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 35 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks