Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- June 2016: EMMI publishes revised Roadmap and Pre-Live Verification Guidelines for the Evolution of Euribor
- June 2016: The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi will last contribute to Euribor on 30th of June.
- June 2016: EMMI aligns Euribor Code of Conduct with regulatory requirements for administrators
- May 2016: EMMI welcomes the adoption of the EU Regulation for Financial Benchmarks
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 35 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 35 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks