Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Dec. 2016: EMMI publishes feedback on Eonia Stakeholder Consultation
- Nov. 2016: Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi provided its last contribution to the Eonia Benchmark on 30 November 2016.
- Oct. 2016: EMMI announces that Euribor Pre-Live Verification exercise is well on track
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 33 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 33 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks