Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Sept. 2016: EMMI welcomes Benoît Coeure’s speech on “Reforming Financial Sector Benchmarks”
- Sept. 2016:EMMI welcomes First Meeting of Euribor College
- Sept. 2016: JP Morgan Chase made their last contribution to Euribor and Eonia on Friday 16 September 2016
- Aug. 2016: Euribor designated as critical benchmark by the EU Commission Implementing Regulation.
- Aug. 2016: EMMI launches a Stakeholder Consultation on EONIA
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 34 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 34 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks