- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- June 2018: EMMI publishes feedback of consultation on hybrid methodology for Euribor
- June 2018: Cessation of Euribor tenors
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Eonia Stakeholder Consultation
Over the past three years EMMI has strived to enhance the governance and control framework of its benchmarks. In light of Eonia’s role as a major reference rate for the European money markets, serving as the main benchmark for overnight unsecured interbank lending rates in euro, EMMI intends to undertake a comprehensive review of the Eonia benchmark to align it with the recently adopted EU Regulation on Benchmarks, IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks and any further regulatory requirements.
While EMMI considers that Eonia remains a robust and viable benchmark rate with a transaction-based determination methodology already in broad conformity with international best practices, EMMI in its role as administrator must ensure that Eonia stays fit for purpose over time. In this context, EMMI has launched a Stakeholder Consultation to present the Eonia Review Programme, consult on arrangements to be invoked under contingency circumstances, as well as on the use of the Eonia benchmark to better inform the Review.
- Press statement: EMMI publishes feedback on Eonia Stakeholder Consultation
- Summary of Stakeholder feedback on Eonia Consultation
- Press statement: Eonia launches a Stakeholder Consultation on Eonia (August 2016)
- Eonia Consultation Paper
- Questions Eonia Consultation Paper (with a submission deadline of 5th September 2016)