- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- July 2019: EMMI granted authorisation by Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority
- May 2019: Feedback Summary to EONIA Consultation
- May 2019: National Bank of Greece withdraws from EURIBOR panel
- Mar. 2019: Consultation on the recommendations for EONIA of the EUR RFR Working Group
- Feb. 2019: Feedback Summary to Second Consultation on Hybrid Methodology for EURIBOR
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
EMMI advises users of EMMI benchmarks (Euribor® and EONIA®) to regularly assess that the benchmark used is appropriate, suitable and relevant for the targeted market and to put in place their own contingency provisions in the event any of the benchmarks are not available or in case of benchmark discontinuation. To adapt Euribor® and EONIA® to changes in the underpinning markets and to align the benchmarks with regulatory and market recommendations, EMMI is currently undergoing a reform of its benchmarks which includes the transition to a calculation of Euribor® based on transactions and the review/enhancement of EONIA®.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.
The European Central Bank is the Calculation Agent for Eonia®.