- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- September 2017: EMMI welcomes the new Working Group on a risk-free reference rate for the Euro Area
- August 2017: EMMI publishes stakeholder feedback to consultation on a new reference rate for the euro repo market
- July 2017: Commerzbank withdrew from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Friday 14 July 2017
- June 2017: Eonia® Designated Critical
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
EMMI advises users of EMMI benchmarks (Euribor® and EONIA®) to regularly assess that the benchmark used is appropriate, suitable and relevant for the targeted market and to put in place their own contingency provisions in the event any of the benchmarks are not available or in case of benchmark discontinuation. To adapt Euribor® and EONIA® to changes in the underpinning markets and to align the benchmarks with regulatory and market recommendations, EMMI is currently undergoing a reform of its benchmarks which includes the transition to a calculation of Euribor® based on transactions and the review/enhancement of EONIA®.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.
The European Central Bank is the Calculation Agent for Eonia®.