- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Nov. 2018: EMMI to extend publication of Euribor under Act/365 and 30/360 count basis
- Oct. 2018: Second Public Consultation on Hybrid Methodology for Euribor
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 28 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 28 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks