- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- April 2017: EMMI will publish the outcome of the Euribor Pre-Live Verification Programme on the 4th of May at 6pm CET
- April 2017: Banque Postale will withdraw from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Friday 28 April 2017
- April 2017: EMMI adopts a governance framework for Eonia
- March 2017: EMMI publishes paper setting out the legal grounds for the proposed reforms to Euribor
- March 2017: State of Play of Euribor Pre-Live Verification Programme
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 33 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 33 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks