- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- May 2019: Feedback Summary to EONIA Consultation
- May 2019: National Bank of Greece withdraws from EURIBOR panel
- May 2019: EMMI has applied for authorisation from the FSMA
- Mar. 2019: Consultation on the recommendations for EONIA of the EUR RFR Working Group
- Feb. 2019: Feedback Summary to Second Consultation on Hybrid Methodology for EURIBOR
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 28 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 28 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks
EONIA Panel Banks' adherence to the EONIA Code of Conduct