- Governance Framework
- Code of Conduct (GCC)
- Obligations Code (COPB)
- Methodology (BDM)
- Declaration of Adherence
- Former Code of Conduct
- Technical Features
- EMMI Consultation Policy
- Legacy transactions
- Joint Statement
Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- July 2017: Commerzbank withdrew from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Friday 14 July 2017
- July 2017: EMMI publishes Guidelines for the Eonia® Review Data Exercise
- June 2017: Crédit Agricole withdrew from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Friday 7 July 2017
- June 2017: Eonia® Designated Critical
- June 2017: EMMI consults stakeholders on a new reference rate for the Euro Repo Market
- May 2017: KBC withdrew from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Friday 9 June 2017
- May 2017: UBI Banca withdrew from the EONIA Panel after their last contribution on Wednesday 31 May 2017
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 28 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 28 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks