- December 2019: EMMI publishes EONIA Benchmark Statement
- November 2019: EMMI granted authorisation by Belgian FSMA for provision and administration of EONIA under EU BMR
- November 2019: EMMI confirms the successful completion of the phase-in of all EURIBOR® Panel Banks to the hybrid methodology
- October 2019: EMMI publishes EONIA® under the reformed determination methodology and has applied for authorisation
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
The panel of banks contributing to Eonia® consists of 28 banks:
- Banks from EU countries participating in the euro from the outset.
- Banks from EU countries not participating in the euro from the outset.
- Large international banks from non-EU countries but with important euro zone operations.
The panel of contributing banks currently consists of 28 CONTRIBUTORS.
Other EU Banks
EONIA Panel Banks' adherence to the EONIA Code of Conduct